Join us for holiday fun!
Kids’ City’s Ofsted registered playschemes have been running for over 21 years, and are open to children from 3 to 11 years old. Online bookings are open approximately three weeks before a playscheme starts.
Book in advance for the best rates!
Bookings need to be made and paid for by 12 noon on the Friday before the start of the playscheme to take advantage of the discount rates and make sure that your child is on the register for the following week. We guarantee all places that are booked and paid for this way. If you don’t know what days you need in advance, you can show up on the day and pay the ‘gate rate’ but there may be a limit on the number of places.
What happens at the playscheme?
We provide healthy snacks and drinks for children throughout the day however you will need to provide a packed lunch.
The children are taken out on regular trips (depending on the weather) and we provide an exciting programme of daily educational, recreational and stimulating activities. Whether your child is active, imaginative or adventurous there is something for everyone!
Autumn half term playscheme
Bookings for the Autumn half term playscheme is now open.
Sudbourne Site: 23 to 27 October 2017
Times and prices
- Playscheme activity (9.30am-3.30pm) = £24
- Playscheme subsidised fee** (9.30am-3.30pm) = £10
- Early Start and Playscheme (8am-3.30pm)= £30
- Playscheme and Late Stay (9.30am-6pm)=£34
- All day childchare (8am-6pm)= £40
At the door bookings “Gate Rate”
- Playscheme activity (9.30am-3.30pm)= £34
- Playscheme subsidised fee** (9.30am-3.30pm) = £14
- Early Start and Playscheme (8am-3.30pm)=£40
- Playscheme and Late Stay (9.30am-6pm)=£44
- All day childcare (8am-6pm)= £50
- Late stay (book up to 3pm on the day) = £20.00
*advance bookings must be completed and paid for by midday on the Friday previous to the beginning of the playscheme week.
**evidence of receipt of eligible benefits is required in advance of booking
See the kids having fun at our playschemes on our Flickr gallery.